life in a minor key

"Humanity has advanced, when it has advanced, not because it has been sober, responsible, and cautious, but because it has been playful, rebellious, and immature." -Tom Robbins

Thursday, October 20, 2005

I took this photo a few weeks ago early on a Saturday morning on the Illinois River (close to Arkansas). I really like the way the photo turned out, although I began thinking about the trees. They remind me of various barricades that are planted in the name of dominion, both physically and spiritually. Posted by Picasa

4 Comments:

Blogger heather said...

nice how the light still manages to break through. you like that, huh kyle?

absolutely beautiful photo!

9:19 PM  
Blogger starbender said...

What a fantastik shot!
:)

9:22 PM  
Blogger Kyle said...

Yes, as a matter of fact, I do love how the light is breaking through. Chad, unless you tell me otherwise, I'd like to borrow this pic for Sunday.

8:49 PM  
Blogger janiners said...

Really beautiful picture, Chad! I love pictures of the light breaking through; that's really cool!

7:30 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home